Hoopville Showcases offer young players all they could ever want:
- A chance to get better: Showcases always have coaches from the next level from the players’ current level. College coaches run high school showcases and high school coaches run middle school showcases.
- Insight: Hoopville Showcases give players a chance to hear from those who have been where they want to be. Former Pittsburgh star Bobby Martin and former UMass guard Anthony Gurley are among those who have worked our showcases.
- Feedback: Each player at a showcase will get an evaluation that includes where they are strong and where they need to improve.
- Exposure: Hoopville showcases give players a chance to play in front of college coaches and media.
- Competition: Players get to measure themselves against their peers at a high level.